dwf-us414c

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자스테빠뉘 조회 72회 작성일 2022-03-09 08:50:24 댓글 0

본문

BNSF ES44C4’s x 3 Plus Santa Fe 625 BNSF Patch Warbonnet! Awesome Intermodal At Sunset! 4KHDR 3-6-22

Hello Railfanscajonpass! Thanks for joining us today! Today we have some great videos coming your way! We are here trackside watching an amazing tied down BNSF manifest freight train. We caught some nice lash ups while we were waiting for this one to be released. Here is one of the trains we caught in the mean time. It’s a beautiful BNSF Intermodal with stacked containers and also piggy back trailers. Moving eastbound towards the Cajon Pass on main track 1, mile post 73.5. Interesting power up top with BNSF 6978 ES44C4 BNSF 8211 ES44C4 Santa Fe BNSF Patch 625 Dash C44-9W and 6617 another ES44C4. Typical Intermodal with containers and trailers on APL double stack Well cars and Spine Utility Piggyback cars. Featuring units from Fed Ex UPS Roadway ABF Yellow Premier R\u0026L T Force Matson Estes xtra Alliance Matson JB Hunt Schneider LJ Express Stevens Transport and others.

If you like what you see please subscribe and give a Like ! It really helps my channel. Thanks friends.

Watch a few new more Railfanscajonpass videos please below! Thanks!

Silent But Deadly. Always Keep A Safe Distance. BNSF Train Sneaks Up From Behind A Tie Down! 4KHDR

Stuck In The Middle! Tied Down Manifest Passed On Both Sides! Fantastic Sunset Action! Plus Buddy!

Sunday Night Special! Awesomeness!!! SIX Tier 4 ET44C4’s! Heavy Metal Mixed Freight Train! 4KHDR

Union Pacific Manifest BNSF Intermodal Trains Converge At Keenbrook Cajon Pass! 2-28-22 4KHDR!

Drop It In The Slot! Union Pacific Manifest Palmdale Cutoff Mile Post 474 Mojave Subdivision! 4KHDR

Two Awesome Stack Intermodal Trains Swing Around The Bend Together At Verdemont. 2-7-22

Good Luck Bad Luck Who Knows? 3 x BNSF Clean 25th Anniversary Units With OCS Cars. 2-6-22 4KHDR!

BNSF H1’s Back to Back! Crisscross Train Meet BNSF vs Union Pacific Lower Sworthout Crossing 1-22-22

Must See To Believe! Backwards! Union Pacific CWR Train Using Dynamics Down Steep Palmdale Cutoff!

BNSF MOW Weed Abatement Hi-Rail Vehicle Performing Duties! The Work Behind The Scene! 1-20-22 4KHDR

Products Pouring Out Of The Ports! American workers getting it done! We Salute you all 4KHDR 1-19-22

Birds Eye View @ Beautiful Blue Cut Cajon Pass! Sleek Autorack Train 1-18-22. 4KHDR!

Yes! Déjà Vu All Over Again! Union Pacific Manifest Mormon Rocks/Devore. Open Door Loaded Box Cars!

I Love Manifest Trains! Here are a few awesome lash-ups for your viewing pleasure! 4KHDR 1-13-22

Triple Play! Three Awesome Trains! Manifest, Coal, Intermodal. Blue Cut Cajon Pass 1-9-22

#railfreight #railfreighttransport
#railfanscajonpass #cajonpassrailroading #socalrailfans #cajonpass #cajonpassrailroadphotography #cajonpassrailfan #bnsfrailfan #bnsfrailfan #socalrailfanning #bnsf #bnsfintermodal
J D : The yellow and blue colored locomotives Santa Fa used is what I remember back when they used cabooses.
Salvador Medina Feliciano : BNSF has many models
J. M . Youngquist : The paint on those war bonnets don't age very well does it
Robert Bate : Orange stands out better on a white background than yellow is the only reason I can think of. Question, was that an eagle circling the cliff opposite in the opening?
Cali Kid : Why is YELLOW painted on orange? Hmm; paradoxical phenomenon... You'll hear the truckers joking with each other in their CBs; 'There's Ol Yeller' over there pluggin' along up the hill..." So that's why so many are hiding out on the train...

DW Collector‘s Series FinishPly Shell Pack Demo

More videos like this DW Collector‘s Series FinishPly Shell Pack Demo https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlczpwSXEOyYO8wUVkyQNWwmz-nMyvNHm

Shop DW Collector‘s Series FinishPly Shell Packs at Sweetwater https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DRFP5SA-BN--dw-collectors-series-finishply-shell-pack-5-pc-silver-abalone/?utm_source=YouTube\u0026utm_medium=Referral\u0026utm_campaign=MwM1-JFdPMk

If you‘re wondering what video gear we use, check it out https://www.sweetwater.com/shop/general-gear-used-to-make-sweetwater-videos/?utm_source=YouTube\u0026utm_medium=Referral\u0026utm_campaign=MwM1-JFdPMk

Sweetwater‘s Nick D‘Virgilio takes another of DW‘s incredible kits for a spin, this time highlighting the Collector‘s Series FinishPly Shell Pack and all of its elite features. Each top-of-the-line DW Collector‘s Series drum kit gives you professional quality and luscious tone, and this FinishPly Shell Pack is no different. This fully stocked set arms you with two rack toms, a floor tom, a kick drum, and even a snare, all utilizing DW‘s tone-enhancing innovations and options to provide the punch and full-range sound you crave from your drum kit. Check it out!

After you watch, check out Sweetwater.com today for all your music instrument and pro audio needs! https://www.Sweetwater.com/?utm_source=YouTube\u0026utm_medium=Referral\u0026utm_campaign=MwM1-JFdPMk

0:00 – Intro
1:50 – Drum Construction
3:46 – Tom Sounds with the Snare Wires Off
5:20 -- Tom Sounds with the Snare Wires On
6:13 – Kick Drum with the Snare Wires Off
6:48 – Kick Drum with the Snare Wires On
7:50 – Snare with the Snare Wires Off
9:22 – Groovin’ on the DW Kit
10:19 – Hardware Tour
11:10 – Hardware on the Snare
12:07 – Other Hardware and Gear
12:52 – FinishPly Wrap
13:28 – Thanks for Watching!

#Sweetwater #DW
Sweetwater : For whatever style of music you play, these drums will do the trick!  Make sure to hit those Like and Subscribe buttons for more demos like this one!
Brad Schechter : Nick is a monster player. However when he does a demo he really does it for the sake of the instrument, not to try and impress with his chops.
The Super Mega Tron 3000 BC : Hey I played this exact same drum kit when I was up there at sweet water visiting Fort Wayne last week while there with my dad was looking around at guitars I went off to the drums and saw it in a glass or plastic walls around it but with a little opening of them to get to the kit I seen it sitting there and I decided to play it and fell in love with it right away I am surprised of how good it sounded i am glad to get the opportunity to try it out while I was there.
Ronald Ronaldson : Nick's playing just keeps getting better! Drums sounded great too.
division6 : love my dw collectors - they're real and they're spectacular.

Demo And Review: DeWalt Right Angle Flex Shaft Attachment

Some tools you don't use very often but they are invaluable on that rare day! I think this may be one of them. The Dewalt model DWARAFS right angle flexible shaft "bit holder" is advertised as being able to do impact driving or drilling. I tried both, and I found the tool better at drilling than driving. It only accepts hex-shank drills and driver bits. Still, it could be a tool to have in a pinch.

To purchase: https://amzn.to/2NBhcvz
devilsadv0cate : Just wanted to say thanks for doing this video. There are so many of this type of attachment on the market and some reviews don't mention whether you can drill as well as drive, which you have thankfully demonstrated
357lockdown : Hey John, thanks for the review. It looks like it might come in handy for a few things, but if I had to use it all day, I can see it sailing through the nearest window real fast....lol.
Jesus Zarate : This is incredibly helpful if you're a storage tank insulator.
Zak F : I struggled to build a stop end that had reo sticking out of it, this would've been bloody magic to have handy.
kevin : Thanks John. Looks like it might be good in a stud bay to drill holes for wiring like you mentioned.

#dwf-us414c

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,493건 144 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.wingketing.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz